Sunday, January 22, 2012

Embrace the Differences

If you're anything like me, you might think a lot about what other people think of you.  I just have that type of personality I guess, and I tend to obsess over what other people think.  Sometimes it keeps me from getting done what needs doing.  It may seem to silly to others who don't have that type of personality, but I know there are lots of others out there just like me.  It's taken me a long time to realize that it's okay if people don't like me....but it doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt still.  I guess it just doesn't hurt as much.  Maybe in time I will get over it a little more.  Remember, even if your personality is very different from another persons, that doesn't give you the right to judge them...and there is no reason to try and change them.  It takes all kinds of people to make this world go 'round. 

No comments:

Post a Comment