Saturday, January 21, 2012

Music is positively amazing!

One thing that keeps me positive every single day is music.  I'm quite sure that there is no other art as mystical and uplifting as music.  That of course is just my opinion, and I'm sure all of you have your own ideas about many different types of art, and art is amazing period.  Whether it is music, paintings, drawings, poetry, films, acting, dance...it is all beautiful and inspiring.  My favorite music artist, as of late, is Christina Perri.  The lyrics and the music all seem to go together so perfectly, and each one of her songs seem to tell the stories of my life. Here is one that I find especially sweet and gives a positive outlook on relationships and finding your soul mate.Penguin by Christina Perri

No comments:

Post a Comment