Tuesday, January 31, 2012

You can't fix everything

I haven't been writing for the last few days mostly because I've been in a bit of rut this week.  Why is it that I just want to fix everything?  Do you ever feel like that?  I guess some things just can't be fixed...but moving on and forgetting about the things you really want to make better is so hard sometimes.  I don't have any magic inspiration or wise words about how to do it either.  I think that maybe it just takes time and baby steps to feel better.  It does really help to focus on the positive things in your life though.  Even when it seems like the weight of the world is on your shoulders, there are always so many things to be thankful for.  I have a beautiful family, an amazing husband, and I have a few very close friends that I know I can always count on.  These are all some really amazing things to be thankful for and to focus on.

No comments:

Post a Comment